[surro-linux] Repository/Ticket Information

Chris Punches chris.punches at silogroup.org
Fri Jul 9 01:13:21 EDT 2021

Hey OmnidApps LLC,

The source code repositories currently in play are:

Our orchestration tool:
https://github.com/SILO-GROUP/Rex

Testbed for prototypes for the Foster build:
https://github.com/SILO-GROUP/Foster-B

These are downstream repos, which means they are synced from our
upstream repositories at source.silogroup.org.

The github projects should accept issues, if they don't allow you to,
definitely let me know; the upstream repos provide source to the public
but are closed access for contibribution -- so please submit any pull
requests or issues against the downstream mirrors on github to submit
them for review and merging against master.

Pull requests are done off a feature branch either on the repo or from
a personal repo using a feature branch.

-C