[surro-linux] This mailing list is being moved. Please take note.

Chris Punches chris.punches at silogroup.org
Mon May 22 05:01:33 EDT 2023

Hey folks,

It's been a busy, busy year this year.

SURRO Linux has been rebranded as Dark Horse Linux and we have gotten
to a bootable ISO.  As part of that, there is a new website:

https://www.darkhorselinux.org

Since the project now has its own dedicated domain and resources,
including a mailing list, there is no longer any function for this one.

I feel like the mailing list for SURRO was created prematurely as there
was nothing to email about in my view until there was a bootable ISO
image for people to test against and provide feedback on.

In any case, the new mailing list is:

It is requested that anyone unsubscribe from this mailing list and
subscribe to that one for all future messages regarding Dark Horse
Linux (previously called SURRO Linux).

It's also encouraged that people download the ISO and start testing it
out and making suggestions or inquiring about the project.  There are
still miles to go, and I'll need all the help I can get to make this
into an enterprise-grade distribution.

Thanks,
Chris Punches
BDFL