[surro-linux] Tickets

Chris Punches chris.punches at silogroup.org
Sun Nov 14 23:43:53 EST 2021

Hey Josh,

Thanks for reaching out.  This project is in the middle of changing
directions based on lessons learned from the Foster-X variants
scattered around github, so, some time in the next few months there
will be a new repo where new work will begin.

As to tickets, because of the nature of the project, we'll be using the
issue tracker on github once everything is migrated.

Thanks for your patience and enthusiasm, at this stage I'd expect
things to shift around a bit more until permanent tracks are burned in.

-C