[surro-linux] Docker image rm on build

Chris Punches chris.punches at silogroup.org
Sun Jul 11 23:13:56 EDT 2021

Ok, I see what you're saying now.

I have no issue with this.  Pull request welcome.  You'll probably do a
better job reworking those makefiles, and in the meantime I'm working
on another variant of Foster than B, so merges will be easy at this
stage.

Just a heads up, this will all be messy until we get past the part
where the chroot is being compiled.  Once we're at that point we will
need an effort to get rid of all these superfluouos testing repos.

-C