[surro-linux] Docker image rm on build

OmnidApps LLC omnidapps at protonmail.com
Sun Jul 11 22:30:27 EDT 2021

The make stage could run a clean as a dependency, that way make container and make iso could be run in isolation from a clean when desired.

Example (in target definition):

make: clean <- define as a dependency in the Makefile

now make clean can be called either when desired, or as part of calling make with no arguments :)

Thus, it would be user choice. Thoughts?

As for the idempotency concern, this wouldn’t be an issue. The base image *only* has what you’ve specified in the dockerfile :) hope that helps.

Cheers

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS