[surro-linux] Introduction - Josh Santos

OmnidApps LLC omnidapps at protonmail.com
Thu Jul 8 12:31:46 EDT 2021

Hello all,

My name is Josh, and I am interested in helping out on the Surro Linux project.

While my background is not necessarily in OS development, I would actually be quite keen on learning that side of things by using my experience to contribute in any way I can.

Up until now, my experience has been mostly in backend enterprise applications (primarily using Golang, and Python, but of course have worked in many other languages and several paradigms), and am also working on being more active as a contributor to the NeuroFedora SIG of the Fedora Project.

I noticed that Surro Linux uses docker for the ISO build system, and given my extensive experience using Docker I was thinking this could be an easy introduction into the system, development process, and contribution to the project.

Looking forward to learning more about the project, making suggestions, and contributing.

Cheers

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.